Friday 11 December 2015

Some random facts you never knew about Naija mom.




I'm faceless for now and still deciding when to unveil myself in grand style...lol. while we await that memorable moment here are 5 random facts about naija mom.
1. Naija mom just clocked 30years.

2. Naija mom lives and resides fully with her family in Abuja.

3. Naija mom is from one of the middle belt states.

4. Naija mom is a "great baker"...lol.

5. Naija mom has visited only 10 states in Nigeria out of the 36 states.

Here is a little grace, you can ask me any question you've been meaning to ask me all these while at the comment section.

Don't forget to stay tuned to Saturday night blues tomorrow at 8pm exactly.

20 comments:

  1. Cracking my brain for sensible queshion 2ask u....... LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha..so Naija mom and I are agemates,chai!was thinking Naija mom don clock 50 ooo.lol
    My own question is this..Are u a stay at home mom or you work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhahahahahs...I feel older myself. probably because I married quite early in age.

      Delete
  3. Why don't you wanna show your face? Are you uglee?

    Www.bolatitoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naija mom is a great mom of four kids...lol I concluded this from the post picture. Hope am right..




    www.beinspiredwithmily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you read my early posts, you will know the answer...lol

      Delete
  5. Wooow! Thought you were quite older oooo. Which state exactly are you from Naija Mom?
    www.alabekee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arrggh! Lets just say middle belt. Either kwara, kogi, Benue, plataeu or nasarawa states.

      Delete
  6. Kogi or Benue??
    Will you bake for me??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, meeting you soon.

    Honestgist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you fat or slim? I need correct answers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool facts!
    How old is your first child?
    www.ckjacob.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i tout u live in lag... i really wanted the cake tho

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh! Why am I not based in Abuja. I'd jes turn myself to regular weekend visitor cos of the baking thingzzz. Please unveil your fine face o, all these anonymous bloggers sef
    www.debrasmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

If you want your articles and stories to be featured on the blog please send an email to:mitchellesqueen@gmail.com